This property is only used when the field is in a list section. If AllowSorting is set to ‘True’, then the list will display a sort option at the top of the field column in the lest. This sort option can be selected and the list will be sorted on that column. To make a field the default sorting option for a section set the sections property SortField to the field.
When the field has a Description, the text here displays in that description. Blank and spaces are accepted values for this property.
Whether a not a field has a description is determined by the section the field is in. Each section has a property called “Field Description” which has options to either not display a description (Field Description: No) or where it should be displayed in relation to the field (Field Description: left, right, top).
If this property is not blank, the text entered here is displayed in a message when the user hovers over the field.
|Enabled, RenderIfNotVisible, Visible|
IdMode determines the id that the field gets when it is put on the page.There are two options: Default and NameOnly. Default set the id to [FieldName]@[WebPartId]@[index]@[index]. NameOnly sets the id to [FieldName].
Translate can be set to ‘True’ or ‘False’ if set to ‘True’ when the language is switched from the default language the field contents will be translated. If set to ‘False’ it will not be translated.
|DescriptionHorizontalAlign, DescriptionVerticalAlign, FieldDescriptionHeight, FieldDescriptionWidth, Height, HorizontalAlign, tabindex, VerticalAlign, Width|
The horizontal alignment of the field description is controlled by DescriptionHorizaontalAlign and can be set to left, center, or right
The vertical alignment of the field description is controlled by DescriptionVerticalAlign and can be set to top, middle, bottom, or baseline
The horizontal alignment of the field is controlled by HorizontalAlign and can be set to left, center, or right
The vertical alignment of the field is controlled by VerticalAlign and can be set to top, middle, bottom, or baseline
The height of the field description is controlled by FieldDescriptionHeight
The width of the field description is controlled by FieldDescriptionWidth
The height of the field is controlled by Height
Control the tab order by setting the Tabindex of each field.
The width of the field is controlled by Width
These two properties are used for adaptive design for phone display.
RWDAutoFormat : By default EASYProcess will does auto format for a control for adaptive design. For example, section NoOfColumns will always be set to 1 for phone display. By making RWDAutoFormat to false, you can stop such format from happening automatically. This property is only available at WebPart and Section level.
RWDVisibility : Its value can be All, Desktop, Phone. ‘All’ means this control will display in both desktop browser and phone. Desktop will force this control to display in desktop browser, Phone will force this control to display in phone browser. If value is blank, then it will default to ‘All’.
|FieldName1, FieldName10, FieldName11, FieldName12, FieldName13, FieldName14, FieldName15, FieldName2, FieldName3, FieldName4, FieldName5, FieldName6, FieldName7, FieldName8, FieldName9, FieldValue1, FieldValue10, FieldValue11, FieldValue12, FieldValue13, FieldValue14, FieldValue15, FieldValue2, FieldValue3, FieldValue4, FieldValue5, FieldValue6, FieldValue7, FieldValue8, FieldValue9|
“FieldName” is the name of the field you would like to return value to.
“FieldValue” is the value that you would like to return to the field.
|CellStyle, CssClass, FieldDescriptionStyle, SkinId, Style|
- SkinId : A skin is a predefined collection of classes for a particular control. Once a SkinId is specified for a control, a set of classes in that control will be automatically set. For example, Class in Label will be ‘Label-<SkinId>-Class’. Every control defaults to SkinId = ‘Default’. You can have multiple skins for a particular control but only one can be applied at a time. Values for these classes are specified using EASYProcess CSS feature. To understand how CSS and Skin Id works review document here.
- Class : By making SkinId blank, you can use your own class name. Make sure you define class name in your own CSS or using EASYProcess CSS feature.
- Style : Apply inline styling using this property. Any value specified here will be applied directly. You can use EASYProcess style builder to create style string.
- DescriptionStyle : Use this property to style description of this control.
- CellStyle : Use this property to style container cell for a control.
- To style other elements in this control, which are children of this control, use CSS selectors for children.